I decided to work with a ghostwriter because writing was an arduous process for me. I’m a lot better at expressing my ideas verbally. But Olivia wasn’t just a transcriber — she didn’t let me off the hook. She pushed me to expand on points, explain why things were important, and what action readers should take. Olivia helped me get back to consistent content production, and she was awesome to work with. I saw a huge ROI from the investment.
Olivia did extensive research, delivered thoughtful and well-organized content, and responded promptly to make some minor client requested revisions. We plan to engage her soon on another project. She has specific experience in both the real estate and industrial sectors, but is smart and can write about a range of business topics. We are happy to recommend her work.
Olivia is incredibly insightful. She listens to her client deeply, which allows her to write in their voice. This is not easy and takes unique talent. Her turn-around time is fantastic. Her approach to the work is generous and helps clients feel powerful. I cannot say enough good things about this experience…and I went into it with skepticism!
We don’t have an industry focus. We’ve never met an industry that couldn’t benefit from the Humanicity Approach — breaking down complicated ideas into everyday language and stories told with real human honesty and vulnerability.
However, we have extensive experience in the following industries:
- Commercial real estate
- Cryptocurrency, blockchain and smart contracts
- Health Care/Pharmaceutical
- Financial Technology
- Traditional Finance
Examples of Past Projects
- Think being a parent makes you a bad entrepreneur? Think again
- Why Blockchain Matters For The Live Event Ticketing Industry
- This is the No. 1 reason your funding application was denied
- Auto shops: 3 changes to save your future
- Finding critical business intelligence in local government discussions
- Empowering an industry responsive computer science education system
- ELD: What you need to know now
- The Dohmen Company Makes Revolutionary Change to Ownership Structure
- 3 lessons about disaster preparedness learned from the MG&E fire